Choosing an Austin Security Monitoring Service
Here are some facts Austin business and home owners should be aware of when thinking about a security monitoring service:
- Only 17% of homes in the United States are protected by a security system.
- Additionally, a home without a monitored security system is
three times more likely to be burglarized than a home that hasone.
- Of these homes that suffered a loss, over half didn’t have their
security systems turned on when their house was burglarized.
Pretty convincing math—Owning, and using a monitored security system makes your home a safer place.
A monitored security system is a one that is connected to an alarm company or monitoring service which provides 24 hour monitoring of all types of alarm system functions not only intrusion detection but also fire, smoke, carbon monoxide gas detection – even water leaks. The monitoring company contacts the appropriate response team when the alarm system is triggered. They first attempt to call the home or business owner, and if they are on the premises they can verify the emergency situation.
Advantages of an Alarm Monitoring Service:
- 24 hour, 7 day a week protection, even when you are not at home. This ensures a fast response because the monitoring service constantly watches your home, especially at night when your family is sleeping or while away on vacation.
- Protection from more than one danger. Burglary is the obvious danger, but it will also protect you from carbon monoxide, fire and smoke, and even medical emergencies, which can happen at any time.
- You will normally get a better deal on your homeowner’s insurance. Most insurance companies will offer a discount for any home that has good security.
- Security Monitoring is affordable for anyone, with different packages to fit your needs and your budget.
Why our Customers Recommend TriStar Commercial
We constantly work with Austin residents who have had unhappy results with their security monitoring company. The most common complaints are sloppy installation and poor customer service. We provide:
- No nonsense and no Hidden Costs—and the best value in Austin
- No deceptive “Specials”
- No credit check.
- We are professionals—We do the work
- We stand by our work.
- We use DMP Products, a nationally recognized security hardware company
- High Quality, State-of-the-Art Monitoring Center
- We are 100% Austin-bred, Austin-owned
- Proven Record/Reputation
We Use the Most Advanced Technology Available
TriStar Security has been in business in Austin for almost 10 years and we are the fastest growing company in the burglar alarm, access control and closed circuit television (CCTV) industry in Austin. We offer extremely competitive prices. Our monitoring service uses fiber optics for clarity and capacity; failover capability for uninterrupted service and a private network to allow local calling rates for long distance calls to Austin, DFW and Houston so you won’t have to worry about communication failure or extra costs. We are licensed and insured in the state of Texas. Our diverse team of security professionals services Austin, Houston, San Antonio and the surrounding areas. We provide same day service in most cases, and immediate response to emergency calls. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we provide the best customer training and service in Central Texas.